Company Logo

Sign Up

Sign up here to receive new posts from SolutionsForYou Organizing in your inbox. You might even receive occasional subscriber-only offers as well!

Follow by Email

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

INSPIRATION WEDNESDAY

Create a FUN and ORGANIZED Work Space for YOU

While perusing blogs I came across the article A Home Office That Works Overtime on the Real Simple website. This article depicts what you will experience working with a Professional Organizer to create an organized work space that works for you.




But, that's not the only reason I'm sharing this article with you. I was so inspired by this article because of the desk they chose (above). It's from Ikea. The moment I saw it I had to have it to complete my work space. Since it is my birthday month, I decided it was what I wanted for my birthday.


My husband and I share a U-shape desk and what I wanted was a complete U for myself--that extra space away from my computer to write, dream, and work on projects. This desk is the perfect solution to what I wanted. Here is my side of the U-shape shared desk with my new work table desk from Ikea. I love it! Notice it has bookshelf legs. They are one option you can chose other bases with drawers or telescoping legs.








I hope you can create your dream work space too! If not, call me I would love to help you.

No comments:

A bit about me...

I love to organize anything! I love to read anything on the subject of organizing. I especially love helping others learn the joy and simplification organizing habits and behaviors can bring to their lives.

Click here to learn a bit about me and visit our websites http://www.solutionsforyou.com/ (organizing services), http://www.instituteprofessionalorganizers.com/ (training and education for professional organizers) and my book web site http://www.getrichorganizing.com.

Anne Blumer

Anne Blumer
Certified Professional Organizer, Certified GO System Trainer and Consultant, and Certified FreedomFiler Consultant

Client Before and After Pictures

Certified Professional Organizer

Copyright © 2003 - 2014 SolutionsForYou, Inc. - All Rights Reserved