Company Logo

Sign Up

Sign up here to receive new posts from SolutionsForYou Organizing in your inbox. You might even receive occasional subscriber-only offers as well!

Follow by Email

Friday, October 31, 2008

PRODUCT OF THE WEEK


If you keep everything you’re working on out on your desk, you’ll drown in a sea of paperwork, but if you put it away, you have a sinking feeling you might just forget it.

These durable, re-usable polypropylene envelopes from See Jane Work and Office Depot keep files and documents neatly together, and clearly visible.

Office Solution: Use Project Envelopes to color code projects, or as a handy way to prioritize inter-office mail. Use clear for ‘Information Only’ documents and purple for ‘Read and File’ documents. I have a project envelope for each client I am currently working with to keep all related information in one easy to find place.

Home Solution: More durable and protective than flimsy paper folders, Project Envelopes are perfect for keeping homework and reports together, sending notes to the teacher, or for keeping flyers, newsletters, and reminders in view. I use them to keep all the bills I need to pay in one place.

No comments:

A bit about me...

I love to organize anything! I love to read anything on the subject of organizing. I especially love helping others learn the joy and simplification organizing habits and behaviors can bring to their lives.

Click here to learn a bit about me and visit our websites http://www.solutionsforyou.com/ (organizing services), http://www.instituteprofessionalorganizers.com/ (training and education for professional organizers) and my book web site http://www.getrichorganizing.com.

Anne Blumer

Anne Blumer
Certified Professional Organizer, Certified GO System Trainer and Consultant, and Certified FreedomFiler Consultant

Client Before and After Pictures

Certified Professional Organizer

Copyright © 2003 - 2014 SolutionsForYou, Inc. - All Rights Reserved