Company Logo

Sign Up

Sign up here to receive new posts from SolutionsForYou Organizing in your inbox. You might even receive occasional subscriber-only offers as well!

Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Inspiration Wednesday

I love the holidays. I don't love shopping the malls! If you do, then don't forget about Black Friday--the Friday after Thanksgiving. For retailers it signals the start of holiday shopping. Ever wonder how Black Friday began? In 1939 President Roosevelt moved Thanksgiving up a week to extend the shopping season to help retail businesses. It was first called Black Friday in the 1960s and the term comes from the accounting practice of using red ink for losses and black ink for profits. To find the Black Friday bargains go to www.bfads.net and www.blackfriday.gottadeal.com.
As for me, I'm avoiding the malls and going online. I'm scouting out what I want now at www.cybermonday.com and www.bestcybermondaysales.com and then come Cyber Monday (the Monday following Black Friday, this year December 1st) I'll be hitting cyberspace!

Happy Holidaze!

No comments:

A bit about me...

I love to organize anything! I love to read anything on the subject of organizing. I especially love helping others learn the joy and simplification organizing habits and behaviors can bring to their lives.

Click here to learn a bit about me and visit our websites http://www.solutionsforyou.com/ (organizing services), http://www.instituteprofessionalorganizers.com/ (training and education for professional organizers) and my book web site http://www.getrichorganizing.com.

Anne Blumer

Anne Blumer
Certified Professional Organizer, Certified GO System Trainer and Consultant, and Certified FreedomFiler Consultant

Client Before and After Pictures

Certified Professional Organizer

Copyright © 2003 - 2014 SolutionsForYou, Inc. - All Rights Reserved