Company Logo

Sign Up

Sign up here to receive new posts from SolutionsForYou Organizing in your inbox. You might even receive occasional subscriber-only offers as well!

Follow by Email

Friday, January 9, 2009

PRODUCT OF THE WEEK

I love drawers for storing anything. Some of my projects turn in to several hundreds of pieces of paper. To put all those papers in a file folder just wasn’t working for me.

I decided to search for some attractive and functional document drawers or boxes that would match my Pottery Barn office collection, without the Pottery Barn price. I found the Cardinal 3-drawer Document Organizer at Space Savers for $65. That was a bit steep for me, so I decided to Google it to see if another supplier had a lower price. Overstock.com did at a much lower price of $40 (each) and only $1 to ship two. I was stunned. I ordered two. They arrived in three days and in perfect condition. They are very heavy and sturdy--solid wood, so I was again stunned at the $1 shipping.

I previously posted my home office revealed. Since adding my new document organizers I have rearranged things a bit. This is the new configuration (new document organizers are on the right-side of my computer). I love it even more! Everything is within arm’s reach and it is oh so attractive too.

1 comment:

Megan@Disorder2Order said...

I do love the new office look. Very stylish and oh so beautiful. I especially like the flowers. They always make me happy.

A bit about me...

I love to organize anything! I love to read anything on the subject of organizing. I especially love helping others learn the joy and simplification organizing habits and behaviors can bring to their lives.

Click here to learn a bit about me and visit our websites http://www.solutionsforyou.com/ (organizing services), http://www.instituteprofessionalorganizers.com/ (training and education for professional organizers) and my book web site http://www.getrichorganizing.com.

Anne Blumer

Anne Blumer
Certified Professional Organizer, Certified GO System Trainer and Consultant, and Certified FreedomFiler Consultant

Client Before and After Pictures

Certified Professional Organizer

Copyright © 2003 - 2014 SolutionsForYou, Inc. - All Rights Reserved