Company Logo

Sign Up

Sign up here to receive new posts from SolutionsForYou Organizing in your inbox. You might even receive occasional subscriber-only offers as well!

Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Effortless Organizing Solution

Are you hand writing a grocery list every time you shop? Do you zig-zag through the grocery store because you are following your list and not shopping aisle by aisle in a straight forward route? If you are, you may be organized (you make a list and you bring it with you), but you’re not effortlessly organized.

To make your grocery list and shopping activities effortless, create a handwritten or typed list of all the items you typically purchase at your grocery store in the order your grocery store is laid out, i.e. aisle 1, 2, 3, etc. Make several copies for future use.

This makes these tasks effortless because you will have a pre-printed list and it will be in a logical order. Both make it easier for you to shop. If you send someone to shop for you, you are making the task truly effortless!

1 comment:

Megan@Disorder2Order said...

I just now (4 months later) have figured out where most things are in my new grocery store. I have found that the best way to craft my list is to base it on the route I take through the store... it saves me time and as I write my list, I am mentally walking through the store.

A bit about me...

I love to organize anything! I love to read anything on the subject of organizing. I especially love helping others learn the joy and simplification organizing habits and behaviors can bring to their lives.

Click here to learn a bit about me and visit our websites http://www.solutionsforyou.com/ (organizing services), http://www.instituteprofessionalorganizers.com/ (training and education for professional organizers) and my book web site http://www.getrichorganizing.com.

Anne Blumer

Anne Blumer
Certified Professional Organizer, Certified GO System Trainer and Consultant, and Certified FreedomFiler Consultant

Client Before and After Pictures

Certified Professional Organizer

Copyright © 2003 - 2014 SolutionsForYou, Inc. - All Rights Reserved