Company Logo

Sign Up

Sign up here to receive new posts from SolutionsForYou Organizing in your inbox. You might even receive occasional subscriber-only offers as well!

Follow by Email

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekly Menus February 23-March 1

Monday-Thursday – I’m making it easy on myself this week and following Robin Miller’s Quick Fix Meals, four of them with Puttanesca Sauce as the base including
Pasta Puttanesca
Puttanesca Chutney over Chicken with Potatoes and Broccoli
Crabmeat Salad in Halved Honedew Melons
Tomato Soup with Bacon-Cheese Melts

Friday Mac and Cheese with Spinach

Saturday Chicken Pot Pie

Sunday - Sun-dried Tomato Pesto-Stuffed Pork

2 comments:

Megan@Disorder2Order said...

I want to know how that Mac and Cheese with spinach comes out. My family doesn't like spinach (and I do), but they love mac and cheese and I want to know if it's a good way to mask the spinach... Please share...

Anne said...

I have one spinach eater besides me. I may cut the amount of spinach just so it doesn't overwhelm them the first time. I'll let you know what the other two think!

A bit about me...

I love to organize anything! I love to read anything on the subject of organizing. I especially love helping others learn the joy and simplification organizing habits and behaviors can bring to their lives.

Click here to learn a bit about me and visit our websites http://www.solutionsforyou.com/ (organizing services), http://www.instituteprofessionalorganizers.com/ (training and education for professional organizers) and my book web site http://www.getrichorganizing.com.

Anne Blumer

Anne Blumer
Certified Professional Organizer, Certified GO System Trainer and Consultant, and Certified FreedomFiler Consultant

Client Before and After Pictures

Certified Professional Organizer

Copyright © 2003 - 2014 SolutionsForYou, Inc. - All Rights Reserved