Company Logo

Sign Up

Sign up here to receive new posts from SolutionsForYou Organizing in your inbox. You might even receive occasional subscriber-only offers as well!

Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Feeling BLIS from NAPO Conference

Last week I was in Columbus, Ohio for my 8th NAPO conference. I always come back re-energized and exploding with new organizing systems, techniques and practices as well as inspiration from fellow Professional Organizers. Here are a few new ideas that I would love to share with you (my clients):

Set-up your power office
Tackle your towering to-do list
The cost benefits of organizing
Strategies to organize individuals with ADD/ADHD
Organizing tools you can find on the Web
How to maximize small spaces

As always, I learned a lot and also met some fun and functional organizing vendors. My favorite is BLIS (Best Life Information System) and I would love to show you a demo of how this Web-based home and life information management system allows you to have all of your important information at your fingertips. You can quickly view your calendar, link to a Web site, pull up your family’s important medical information, plan a birthday party, make a to-do list, or locate the plumber’s number, just to name a few of the 1,000 actions BLIS can do. It is a secure Web-based program allowing users to access important information remotely and conveniently.



Call me today to set up a session on any of these new organizing ideas and products I have discovered. Speaking of sessions, I was inspired to establish a new pricing model—the more hours you purchase, the lower your cost, ask me how I can save you money and get organized.

I can’t wait to save you money and show you some powerful organizing tools and systems!

1 comment:

Karoline G said...

Nice info here. Keep us these great posts!

A bit about me...

I love to organize anything! I love to read anything on the subject of organizing. I especially love helping others learn the joy and simplification organizing habits and behaviors can bring to their lives.

Click here to learn a bit about me and visit our websites http://www.solutionsforyou.com/ (organizing services), http://www.instituteprofessionalorganizers.com/ (training and education for professional organizers) and my book web site http://www.getrichorganizing.com.

Anne Blumer

Anne Blumer
Certified Professional Organizer, Certified GO System Trainer and Consultant, and Certified FreedomFiler Consultant

Client Before and After Pictures

Certified Professional Organizer

Copyright © 2003 - 2014 SolutionsForYou, Inc. - All Rights Reserved