Company Logo

Sign Up

Sign up here to receive new posts from SolutionsForYou Organizing in your inbox. You might even receive occasional subscriber-only offers as well!

Follow by Email

Monday, December 17, 2012

Get Organized Month Event - Solving Your Paper Organizing Dilemmas



GO Month is dedicated to raising awareness to the benefits of hiring a professional organizer and being organized as you begin a new year. Join me at a New Seasons Market near you for an interactive organizing workshop addressing ways to organize and preserve your child's art masterpieces and other paper organizing dilemmas.  If you have a specific paper organizing dilemma you want me to address, please email me prior to the workshop. There is no fee for this workshop. To register for a workshop email class@newseasonsmarket.com or call 503.280.5177.
Progress Ridge, January 9th 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Orenco Station, January 11th 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Seven Corners, January 23rd 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Happy Valley, January 30th 9:30-10:30 a.m.
I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

A bit about me...

I love to organize anything! I love to read anything on the subject of organizing. I especially love helping others learn the joy and simplification organizing habits and behaviors can bring to their lives.

Click here to learn a bit about me and visit our websites http://www.solutionsforyou.com/ (organizing services), http://www.instituteprofessionalorganizers.com/ (training and education for professional organizers) and my book web site http://www.getrichorganizing.com.

Anne Blumer

Anne Blumer
Certified Professional Organizer, Certified GO System Trainer and Consultant, and Certified FreedomFiler Consultant

Client Before and After Pictures

Certified Professional Organizer

Copyright © 2003 - 2014 SolutionsForYou, Inc. - All Rights Reserved