I use the Time Timer app every morning to focus on my critical task for the day.
It's also available as a desktop timer in various sizes http://www.timetimer.com/ and its disappearing red disk is helpful to:
- Teach children the concept of elapsed time
- Manage the stress of transitions by showing “how much longer”
- Make homework and practice time more productive
- Reduce conflict in family and household routines
- Increase productivity by breaking projects into manageable segments
- Keep meetings, appointments and events on time and moving forward
To learn more uses follow Time Timer on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/TimeTimer.
Do you use a timer? If you do, what do you primarily use it for?